Monday, August 2, 2010

1970-1972 - WHISPERING

Whispering softly into your ear
phrases I can't say out loud.
Guess you could say that I'm proud and afraid
of the plans I have made being in vain,
but devoted to you I will always remain.

Whispering gently into your mind
thoughts which could well outlast time, if given a chance.
Yet I never get a second glance from you,
and despite what I feel, you still seem unreal.

Love is more than a word
but you must not have heard my heart.
I have felt this way from the start
and I will forever and more.

Whispering peaceful and free.
Such an emotion inside of me.
I'm trapped in a world that is new
and a world where loving you
is a question without any answer.
So with one final hope, I will spend one more moment
to whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment