Monday, August 2, 2010

1970-1972 - LOVELY AS A RAINBOW

There's a certain peace within my soul
I never felt before.
Must have come to me inside a rainbow.
That's the only answer I can give.
Nothing quite as lovely as a rainbow.
Nothing quite as lovely when you live.

There's a certain love for fellow man
that opens up the door.
Must have come to me inside a rainbow.
That's the only explanation here.
Nothing quite as lovely as a rainbow.
Nothing quite as lovely as no fear.

Deep within the colors know how we must feel,
penetrating barriers that never could be real.
All of us together in the garden known as life,
letting rainy weather take away our pain and strife.
After rain is over and the sun starts to appear,
out then comes the rainbow and our harshness disappears.

There's a certain need for happiness
that only comes to few.
Must have come to them inside a rainbow.
That's the only reason there can be.
Nothing quite as lovely as a rainbow.
Nothing quite as lovely when you're free.

There's a certain want for friendship
that's here for me and you.
Must have come to us inside a rainbow.
That's the only answer I can see.
Nothing as lovely as a rainbow.
Nothing quite as nice as you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment